A lifetime goal is supposed to be big. Something to work towards. Something that isn’t easily achievable. Well, I think I took the term ‘go hard or go home’ too seriously when my brain decided what I really wanted to achieve in my lifetime. I want to travel to every country in the world.
It is ambitious, but it has been done. On this page, I will post updates on my progress. It’s going to be a slow journey. Not a quick dash to the finish line. There are so many fantastic, less-visited countries I’m excited to see on this journey, which I cannot wait to share with you on this blog.
Below is a list of all the countries I have visited so far, in order. I will keep updating this list as I go.
List of countries visited:
- United Kingdom (I was born here but it still counts haha)
- United States of America
- The Netherlands
- Vatican City
- Czech Republic
Upcoming travel plans
Being a total travel addict, and having the determination to eek ever further towards my goal, I always have at least one trip booked and firmly in the diary. Below are the upcoming adventures I have in the diary for 2023 so far:
- Spain – to explore Granada and Seville
- Greece – I can’t wait to finally get to explore this amazing country!
- Croatia – sailing around the Adriatic – yes please!
- Morocco – time to take on Mount Toubkal!
- Albania – I’m ready to learn more about this unique country.
- India – I’ll be cycling around Rajasthan!
- South Korea – I’m planning a worldwide tour to take in as much as I can in a short timeframe.